2012年6月8日星期五

Abortion services Around NY City Announcement

Abortion services Around NY City Announcement

HELPING ME MAKE A DECISION!! Thank you so much for helping me make a decision. I really appreciate you at Free Abortion Alternatives,christian louboutin soldes! Ingrid 33,mbt schuhe, Bronx You know,christian louboutin soldes, you are really a great person at Free Abortion Alternatives, and thank you so much for your interest in me. Elizabeth 19, Staten Island

WHAT WE TRULY WANTED!!! As a man, I came into "Free Abortion Alternatives" with my girlfriend, and we were at first scared and confused. When we walked out I knew we had made the best decision possible. This was all thanks to the excellent advice given to us by the caring staff. I love how they worked with us to really find out what we truly wanted. I would recommend "Free Abortion Alternatives" to anyone! Joseph, 21, Manhattan _____________________________


VERY IMPORTANT!! Julie talking to you was very important, after meeting with you I came in for my Free Abortion Alternatives centers sonogram first. I was scared but now am happy. I feel that this is what God had in store for me so I'm so grateful we met. Melissa 19,mbt zum Verkauf, Jersey City, NJ

I LOVE HOW THEY WORKED WITH US! Abortion in the United States has been legal in every state since the United States Supreme Court decision in Roe v. Wade, on January 22, 1973. Prior to "Roe", there were exceptions to the abortion ban in at least 10 states; "Roe" established that a woman has a right to self-determination (often referred to as a "right to privacy") covering the decision whether or not to carry a pregnancy to term, but that this right must be balanced against a state's interest in preserving fetal life.

TRULY HEAVEN SENT,billige MBT Schuhe! Thank you so much for going to the hospital with me last night-1,christian louboutin soldes,000 thanks! Free Abortion Alternatives, I could never pay you back. Rosalba 31, Manhattan Thanks Free Abortion Alternatives for your help you are truly heaven sent. Azalea 23, Manhattan

NOTICE: This review of The Evergreen Association Inc is real. This positive testimonial review of The Evergreen Association Inc may be modified to qualify as unique content within the review space provided herein. Call The Evergreen Association Inc at 718-401-9700 for more FIVE STAR***** Reviews and Ratings.

Free Abortion alternatives with over 15 locations in the New York City Metro area. Have served over 100,000 girls and women with free abortion alternatives since 1985. Free Abortion Alternatives provides free abortion options counseling and services including free ultra sounds free pregnancy testing free medicaid arrangements and low cost STD testing. Manhattan 212-685-1360,hogan, Brooklyn 718-596-4300, the Bronx 718-402-4900, Queens 718-401-9400, Jersey City 201-200-2880.

- A great source for more information on this subject

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论