2012年6月8日星期五

Accomplishment Based Resumes - What You Must Know

Accomplishment Based Resumes - What You Must Know,Christian Louboutin Pas Cher

Q: What one thing is ten times more likely to get your resume more attention from hiring managers and recruiters?

A: Accomplishments,hogan!

Allow me to explain. When I review a resume I thinking what can this person do for my company? Do they have the results to back up the experience? Are they the right candidate for the position?

The best way to communicate this to a potential employer is through accomplishment and contribution-based resumes. Duties and responsibilities are great but accomplishments and contributions are way better.

Don sell yourself short either. If youe not in sales and you don have hard numbers that is ok,scarpe hogan, not every profession will. When I sit down with a client to put together a resume I basically interview them,scarpe hogan, just as if I was interviewing them for the job theye trying to get. I like to know their whole history at their previous employers not just what is on their current resume. I can find out a lot more about a client that way and better relate this information on their resume. It is amazing to me how many people don know what to say or how to say it on their resume. When trying to think about accomplishments to place on your resume start with these three questions:

1. Name three things you are most proud of in your career.
2. What do you feel are your biggest strengths,hogan vendita, name three.
3. What makes you unique,christian louboutin soldes, why should this employer hire you over another qualified candidate?

Okay now take the answers to those questions and find a great way to incorporate them into your resume. Not quite sure how to do that,mbt zum Verkauf, or to articulate what your answers are? Maybe it time to hire a professional resume writer. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论